We are happy to hold dates temporarily at no charge for up to 10 days. In order to secure your wedding date, the signed contract and full deposit are required within 30 days of requesting a contract. A deposit of $5800 is required to hold your date for a wedding weekend and a deposit of $4000 is required for a day wedding. Your deposit is non-refundable and is credited towards your total invoice.
Final payment is calculated on final guest count. Final count is due 10 days prior to event and final payment is due on arrival, with the exception of bar services (due upon check-out). Any payment by check must be received 10 days prior to wedding. Additional charges incurred during the course of the wedding will be calculated and charged to the credit card on file at check out.
Full deposit and signed contract are due within 30 days of issuance. Payment plans are customizable to client needs.
- 6 months prior to wedding date: 2nd payment due
- 3 months prior to wedding date: 3rd payment due
- 1 month prior to wedding date: 4th payment due
- If paying by check, 10 days prior to wedding date: final guest count and 4th payment due
- Arrival/Check-In: Final payment due with credit card/cash/money order
- Check-Out: Final payment for bar and added services